We collect personal information about individuals directly from those individuals or their authorised representative. We sometimes collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if the individual has consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way. We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions.
Use and disclosure
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it. We do not give personal information about an individual to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is otherwise required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health, or
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner. If you subscribe to our newsletters you can unsubscribe by using the ‘unsubscribe’ options noted in our emails.
Easy Leads Pty Ltd is bound by the Information Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
How to contact us
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8081 2692.